Ryan Jr. Sod Cutter - Hydro (Briggs & Stratton)
- Powerful Hydrostatic Transmission: A specifically designed hydraulic cooling system and Hydro-Gear® BDU transmission turns up the power without sacrificing any of the legendary durability you expect from a RYAN.
- Intuitive Controls: A user-friendly, color-coded interface makes it easy to adjust things like blade depth and angle for precise cutting no matter the soil condition-all without fumbling around complicated controls
- Pneumatic Swiveling Rear Wheel: Unlock the pneumatic rear caster wheel to easily-and tightly-maneuver around landscaping, then lock it for unmatched precision on the straightways.
- Ultra-Low Vibration Technology: A rubber isolation mount absorbs shock and machine vibration before it ever reaches your hands.
- Blade Drive: A spring tensioned belt drives an enclosed #50 roller chain running in oil to the blade eccentric shaft.
- Traction Drive: A spring tensioned belt drives a Hydro-Gear® BDU hydrostat that transfers power through an enclosed oil lubricated gear and chain reduction to the drive wheels.
- Drive Wheel: (2) 8 in. (203 mm) diameter, knob tread; rubber-vulcanized to cast-iron hubs
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case
- Speed: Up to 352 ft/min (107 m/min)
- Cutting Width: 18 in. (457 mm) or 24 in. (610 mm)
- Cutting Thickness: Adjustable up to 2.5 in. (64 mm)
- Tires Rear: 9" x 3.50"-4 with sealed ball bearings