Bermudagrass is ideal for southern lawns that bask in full sun for eight or more hours each day. Along with exceptional heat, drought and traffic tolerance, Pennington Smart Seed Bermudagrass offers fast establishment and strong coverage for 2x results. Containing just the right amount of fertilizer, this Bermuda grass seed mix is formulated to help Bermuda lawns start strong and crowd out weeds. Plant it in spring or early summer and see results in 10 to 14 days. This 1.75-pound bag covers up to 1,000 square feet for overseeding an existing lawn and 500 square feet for starting a new lawn from scratch. Growing a lawn from ordinary Bermudagrass seed can require a lot of patience. At Pennington, we understand you want beauty and results without the wait. Thanks to innovation and seed technology, Pennington Smart Seed Bermudagrass + Fertilizer will give you twice the results and coverage compared to Bermudagrass alone. The Smart Seed mix includes a temporary, cool-season companion grass that provides stability to the soil and early color, then fades away as the heat arrives. You also get earlier germination and faster establishment – compared to Bermudagrass alone.
- Bermudagrass grass seed mix for southern, sunny lawns
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- Formulated mix that helps Bermuda lawns start strong and crowd out weeds
- Offers fast establishment and strong coverage for 2x results
- Exceptional heat, drought and traffic tolerance
- For areas getting over 8 hours of sun
- Guaranteed to grow
- See results in 10 to 14 days
- This bag covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.